- The shifting applicant gets a shifting form from the registrars office.
- The filled up shifting form is submitted for approval and release by the HOME division.
- Upon approving the course shift, the evaluator / program chair or director logs in to the AIS and opens the Evaluation web page. The evaluator then searches for the student, views the student registration and clicks the RELEASE STUDENT button.
(Note: Releasing the students puts him/her on the OPEN list and will make his records accessible by other school units/divisions.)
- The student submits the shifting form to the RECEIVING division for evaluation and approval.
- Upon approval, the RECEIVING division creates the student registration (reservation). The creating user must indicate the new course,year level, max load and section to be enrolled in correctly.
(Note: Creating the student registration/reservation will remove the student from the OPEN list and will prevent the student record from being accessed by other school units/divisions.)